Your Choice are delighted to offer our radiant under-floor heating system. It works by producing infrared radiation that travels through the floor straight to the objects in the room. In other words, it warms the objects directly instead of wasting energy on warming up the air.
Studies show that radiant under-floor heating creates efficiently heated, dust free and healthier environment.
Advantages of underfloor heating:
- Saves up to 50% on energy costs and is cheaper to run than a conventional radiator systems
- When installing an under-floor heating system into a new build property, under-floor heating is cheaper to buy and install than a radiator systems
- Space saving (about 15% more usable space in the room)
- Comfort at lower running temperatures
- Under-floor heating helps to reduce house dust mites and is beneficial for health conditions such as asthma or bronchial ailments
- Improves blood circulation, metabolism and immune system
- Prevents mould growth
- No noise or vibrations
- Maintenance free
- Much safer than traditional radiators for children and elderly people
Under-floor heating does not create air circulation, therefore contrary to traditional radiators it provides dust free environment. Under-floor heating provides a pleasant heat as human’s feet tend to be 2°C –3°C warmer than the head. This means that people using radiant under-floor heating will receive additional comfort suppose to those using conventional radiators. Moreover, under-floor heating system set to 19°C would provide the same warmth as a radiator set to 21°C – 22°C, so it also reduces heating costs.